Saturday, March 13, 2010

Home again




We are happily back home again. It was a real nice trip going to see Keri although Mark was here at our house. We somehow missed him even there is only one road in and out. I will do some more posts with pictures as I find the opportunity. The pictures I hope will turn up are of Leroy and I at the hockey game. Another case of being in the right place at the right time. It was an absolute blast. There will hopefully be another one of all of the flags in the hotel. This was my favourite part. On the first day I saw the sight and hoped one day to get a picture. They were pretty sticky about picture taking for fear that you might end up with a picture of someone on it. There was someone standing in this area of the hotel for close to half an hour while I was waiting to take it. I did patiently wait. This was only half of the flags. It was such a spectacular sight. To think there were people from each of those countries here having a great time. Another of the pictures is me standing beside the Dutch flag! What a thrill that was.

1 comment:

  1. Cool. I've heard it said... "If y'ain't Dutch, y'ain't much." ;) I loved reading of your adventures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete