Monday, February 22, 2010

February 20, 2010

I just can't believe it sometimes. Although I made triple sure that the card was in the camera, it seemed something was not quite right. Sure enough, the card was not pushed into the slot! For the final set of shifts I have been assigned to work in a different area again. Regardless, here are the adventures with pictures to follow later. Saturday, just before the end of my shift someone comes in asking "would anyone like to go to the hockey game?" Sure! Well two tickets were passed to me. I asked my nephew nicholas and he met me there! We were not sure who to cheer for, Germany or Belarus. As we walked closer to our seats, THEY WERE RIGHT BEHIND THE BELARUS BENCH!!!!!!! Belarus it was!! What a blast that was!!! We cheered our hearts out! We sure had a lot of fun! Who would think I would get the opportunity to watch a hockey game!!!! Just happened to be in the right place at the right time!

No comments:

Post a Comment