Monday, February 22, 2010

February 22, 2010




Another day at the Heineken House! You'd think that it is the only thing going on! It's not but, tonight we had reservations for dinner and Leroy had to go experience it! It was a lot of fun!

Tomorrow is the final day of my volunteer commitment. It's been a fun time. What an experience. We'll have to get some final pictures tomorrow. Sven Kramer was supposed to be in the building somewhere while we were there. He didn't ask to have his picture taken with me, so maybe he had left already. Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. you silly love birds...great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys:

    I'm going to miss your blogs Trix, when I read them it's like I'm there, thanks!
    Have fun on your last day and enjoy!!

    Marg

    ReplyDelete